Lined with soft wooly merino, featuring water resistant leather and an internal membrane, the Timber Arctic keeps kids feet warm and dry throughout the coolest of climates. The padded ankle cuff and adjustable strap fastenings make for a street smart boot while its high-top design, classic navy colourway and stitch detailing add timeless style. With excellent adjustability, the Timber Arctic is suited to most foot widths
Adjustability + Fit
- Double Velcro Straps. Adjustable Around Ankle And Mid Foot.
- Fits Narrow, Average And Wide Feet. Standard Length..
- Quickdry Vintage-Look Leather Upper.
- Gum I-Walk TPR Sole.
- Merino Fleece Lining.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for confident walkers:
- I-Walk is designed for the leaner shape of confident walkers' feet.
- Designed for confident movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable materials.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Quick drying, vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
From our Instagram
Recensioni dei clienti
Set your store